quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2015

I'LL

You are ready?
Of course not, maybe yes
It is likely that escape me
You will not search me
But you know that I'm around
Because November is sweet
I'm going to teach childrens
And study the river fishes
Mixing science and arts
The month of December will be "hot"
If you want to stay next to me
Let's walk in beautiful roads
To learn about our life
We will climb the same ladder
To the top hoist the same flag
Already has a daughter ready
And other childrens more to come
We will have a sound house
To toast with friends
Because I am of this place
And I want to tell you where I came from
Anyway, I 'm going again
Wait, trust and save for me

Nenhum comentário:

MANIFESTO LIBERTÁRIO VERDE

Todo manifesto vindo agora não é súbito. É um vagão que compõe a locomotiva do ser. Nem ocorre em estado de boêmia descontrolada, não se enc...